Experienced Assemblers - Immediate Openings!! OPW Fueling Containment Systems - Smithfield, NC
Corestaff Services is currently recruiting for Assemblers for 1st and 3rd shift positions to assist in the daily production and assembly of small to medium, light to average weight, quality, finished and assembled parts following standard procedures within the Assembly Department at OPW Fueling Containment Systems.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Assemble and pack high quality parts in minimal time, maximizing production efficiency
- Assist in and with the change of parts to ensure prompt shipment of product
- Communicate with Lead Assembler, Assembly Supervisor and Plant Manager, openly and effectively, regarding issues that may hinder meeting production needs and goals
- Assist in the production of assembled parts, using hand and portable tools as needed
- Assist in monitoring inventory levels of components needed to assembly finished goods, notifying Lead Assembler and/or Assembly Supervisor when inventories are low
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
- Must be willing and able to work extended hours as business needs dictate, including weekends
- Clean criminal background required
Please call our office IMMEDIATELY to schedule an interview and to complete the application. 919-934-6630.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted