Accounts Payable ProcessorPay Rate $19.00-21.00 and hourWe have a client in the Princeton area looking for a an AP Processor for a Temp to Hire...
Clinical Site Training Coordinator *2 Month Contract*
Pay Rate: $27/Hour
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm.
Address: Branchburg NJ 08876
- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the a pharmacutical Site Training Team in processing training activities related to training documentation management within applicable regulatory requirements, internal policies, and industry practices.
- Responsible for ensuring training documentation is efficiently and accurately prepared, processed and archived.
- Assure data related to training is available and maintained in an audit ready state.
- Identify and escalate technical and/or business issues promptly; must be able to have the ability to solve routine issues independently.
- Establish and maintain a safe work environment for self and co-workers.
- This role requires cross functional relationship building and partnering with all levels of the organization to apply best practices and identify process improvements to ensure overall training effectiveness and efficiency.
- Communicate effectively with management, quality unit, peers and colleagues within and outside the department for all training related issues.
- Prepare and process training materials and documentation.
- Ensure hard copy and eLMS data is consistently accurate, current and archived correctly.
- Support special projects or other assignments, as required.
- Assist in periodic review of local Branchburg site training administration procedures to ensure alignment with current site initiatives, regulatory body requirements and corporate training procedures.
- Use Lean and Six Sigma tools to review processes and apply the right technologies to improve the overall way in which we work.
- Apply Information Technologies to processes and learning that result in an overall improvement in quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Observe and improve human-computer interactions to ensure quality, efficiency, and minimize (if not eliminate) human error.
- Support internal and external audits; follow up on outcomes from audits to ensure Training is complying.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A or BS Degree, or equivalent experience - Required
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Human Tissue, or Biotech Industry.
- 1 - 3 years of experience working with electronic Learning Management Systems.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on cross functional teams and apply influencing skills in a matrix environment along with the ability to partner with and influence key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines with high workloads.
- Communicates effectively with management, quality unit, peers and colleagues within and outside the department for all training related issues.
- Excellent oral and technical writing skills, with the ability to interface effectively and professionally.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to apply Information Technologies to processes and learning that result in an overall improvement in quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Experience with manual training records and conversion to automated systems.
- Experience assessing current training records and documentation.
- Experience in using Lean and Six Sigma tools for process improvement, preferred.
- Experience working in a validated environment, which includes knowledge of information security, proper system testing and overall knowledge of software development life cycles, preferred.
- Knowledge of training plan, curriculum, and aid design and development
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.