Corestaff is seeking an Agent Office Clerk for a client located in Northwest Houston. This position is temporary will last till February of next year.Schedule:...
Our Premier Lighting client in North West Houston is looking for a Shipping Specialist to join their team! This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $13/hr. and we have 3 different day shifts available!
- Responsible for making decisions on method of shipping product based on the best interest of client and our customer.
- Creates and prepares shipping documentation, including International shipments, shipping labels, and export paperwork. (NAFTA Certification, AES filing).
- Routes outgoing shipments through various methods and schedules transportation of shipments, (U.P.S. and Fed-X via the internet)
- Interaction with Customer Service, to ensure that the customer’s request is filled.
- Communicate with customers handling special request.
What YOU need to be considered:
- High School Diploma / GED
- 6 months + experience with shipping/ Fedex in a warehouse environment
Send resumes to andrea.gonzalez@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.