Inside Sales RepresentativeMonday Friday (8 hour shifts) 4 month position; paying $22.00 per hour. Responsible for new account development and expansion of business in existing...
Medical Sales Rep
- Be a member of a team that provides valuable consultation to our sales force and customers to support vaccine and specialty pharmaceutical sales growth.
- Responsible for the daily management of requests from the sales force (analyzing data and taking action; managing contract costs; working with suppliers, customers, and PC reps regarding pricing vaccine and specialty pharmaceutical pricing and costs.
- Perform financial analysis work to monitor vaccine margin, and take pricing or contract administration actions to improve low margins.
- Generate vaccine sales leads and provide those to PC sales reps.
- Interacting with sales force to support their price and cost change needs for vaccines and specialty pharmaceuticals.
- Interacting with suppliers to implement contract cost changes.
- 4 year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ year customer service ore related experience.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written/verbal skills.
- Ability to collect and analyze data.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.