Now Hiring Elastomer Press Helpers!! Location: 77494Pay rate: $16.50/HrShift: 4pm-12am with training on first shift from 6am-2pmJob Description: Prepare metal inserts by sandblasting, taping and applying...
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST POSITIONS
PART-TIME OPENINGS OPEN FOR OUR NW CLIENT - PAYING UP TO $19/HR! Apply today - immediate openings!
The Credit & Collections Customer Care Specialist is responsible for receiving and responding to inbound call inquiries from customers, sales Representatives and other customer representatives. Specialists are responsible to answer customer inquiries and/or resolve issues. When necessary escalate tasks to the relevant party. The specialist needs to be able to perform credit inquiries, invoice retrieval and credit hold release analysis while having a high level of customer service skills.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for making decisions to release orders/accounts, note in the system why they made the decision on the release and held accountable to comply with all required validation steps.
- Collect payment information and validate past performance history for trade customers.
- Update customer’s log in the system.
- Disposition calls after completion of the call, capturing reason for call.
- Always focus on the customer first model, providing feedback on the process.?
Position Type/Hours of Work - TRAINING HOURS M-F 9AM-6PM THEN PLACED ON SCHEDULE BELOW -
- Part Time position hours – Sunday through Thursday, 12pm-5pm CST.
- Demonstrates strong communication and oral skills; effectively communicate with internal/external customers
- Demonstrates the ability to work across functions
- Analyzing past due accounts and applying directive/parameters provided to make a decision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and specialized accounting / finance software systems (e.g., Cora/Salesforce)
Qualified candidates with call center experience and strong customer service skills submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.