Corestaff is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a Brewery Distribution Center located in Northwest Houston (Beltway & 290)
You will be responsible for providing clerical support to both customers, answering phones, and supporting the overall business in an administrative capacity.
Pay: $13- 15/hr. (based on experience)
Days: Monday- Friday (40 hour work weeks, very minimal OT as needed, no weekends)
· Responsible for invoicing and miscellaneous reports.
· Responsible for reporting directly to the DC Manager
· Process WMS and other paperwork and verify and process departmental sales orders in timely manner.
· Assist the customer service team in a timely fashion with freight quotes and shipment specific information and help assist with expedited orders as need by customer service or sales
· Help manage vendor contact files and maintain those relationships
· Answer the phone, directing vendors and customers to the appropriate employee.
· Clerical background in manufacturing/distribution environment preferred
· WMS/ERP knowledge is preferred
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Support both internal and external customers
· MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
· Self-starter and highly motivated team player
· Detail-oriented, organized, objective, consistent, and analytical, goal-oriented with the ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment, follow established guidelines, policies and procedures
· Able to work in a warehouse environment for a portion of the day/week as needed
If you are interested or know someone who would be please send resumes to email@example.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.