Title: Logistics Administrative SupportPay Rate: $20-$22 per hour DOEContract Length: 3 monthsSERVICES TO BE PERFORMED Proactively monitor payment dispute activity from linehaul service providers to...
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pay Rate: $22.10 - $38.10 per hour. Depending on experience.
Client in need of a Contract Analyst to keep IP rights up-to-date with business in-market plans. Contract contains 1200 product/category/territory combinations.
- Crisis management, associated with contractual requirement in quality and consumer relations issues
- Ensure company and 3rd party manufacturing facilities handling IP are pre-authorized before start of production. Facility authorizations must be renewed every 3 years and re-secured for new contracts.
- Track status vs. contractual commitments: contract forecast ($155 MM), min. guarantees ($ 93 MM) and promotional commitments ($770 MM)
- Self-audits to ensure KC does not sell products without authorized rights
- Ensure that export markets have proper character-product-category rights before shipping
- Quarterly royalty reporting and payments for 53 contract schedules - 7 regions (100+ countries)
- Approve all packaging/product/marketing materials before shipping
- Quarterly business forecasting for 7 regions, $4.4B in sales
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred (Marketing, Communications)
- Experience working with intellectual property preferred
- Experience reviewing contracts for Marketing
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.