Title: Logistics Administrative Support
Pay Rate: $20-$22 per hour DOE
Contract Length: 3 months
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
- Proactively monitor payment dispute activity from linehaul service providers to identify, address, and prevent potential issues.
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, TMS, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Bridge metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the operating plan to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed and ensuring service requirements are met.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as you will be required to convey updates on issues to transportation partners.
- 1+ years transportation or related experience.
- MS Office experience required, Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Familiar with various types / sizes of transportation equipment (tractors, trailers).
- Demonstrated success working with carriers and or brokers.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Degree in Logistics, Transportation or related field.
- 3+ years work experience in logistics/transportation industry. Work in a dispatch, brokerage or driver management capacity is a plus.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.