Title: Retail Associate
Rate of Pay: $14 per hour
Contract Length: 3 months
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
- Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions.
- Ask great questions to help identify customer needs and exercise great judgement in handling requests or difficult customer interactions.
- Introduce customers to exciting products and service that facilitates discovery of anything our client has to offer including device demonstrations in a simple and accessible way.
- Follow merchandising guidelines and execute space and signage changes as needed inside and outside the store building.
- Receive, stock, and replenish product.
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product.
- Operate all of the systems, tools, and devices used within the store, including manning the point-of-sale station.
- Handle cash and provide accurate change to customers.
- Perform additional duties as assigned work in a dynamic environment that is always to enhance our client’s brand and exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Prior experience in a retail or customer facing environment.
- The ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for shifts lasting up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Strong understanding of tech devices and services.
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.