Clerical Assistant (6 month contract with possible extension)
- Process data from various public and private sources.
- Sorts and files records.
- Answers telephone, conveys messages, and runs errands.
- Stamps, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Writes or types bills, statements, receipts, checks, or other documents, copying information from one record to another.
- Proofreads records or forms.
- Counts, weighs, or measures material.
- Receives money from customers and deposits money in bank.
- Addresses envelopes or packages by hand or with word processor or computer.
- Stuffs envelopes by hand or with envelope stuffing machine.
- Stamps or numbers forms by hand or machine.
- Photocopies documents.
- High School Diploma or GED
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.