Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (8 hour shifts)
The office will be closed for Thanksgiving: 11/28 and 11/29, Christmas: 12/24 and 12/25, New Years Day on 1/1/2020. The office will may close early on New Years Eve 12/31
3 month contract; paying $15.00 per hour.
This person is responsible for answering multiple phone lines and directing callers to appropriate personnel. They also greet clients and support other administrative staff members. They will also take on other administrative tasks as beneficial to the office.
- Answering phones and directing callers to the appropriate destination. Checking and responding to voicemails as needed.
- Welcomes on-site visitors and determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receives, sorts and routes mail/deliveries to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains fax and copy machines and assists with use as needed.
- Keeps reception area and conference rooms neat and ready for visitors.
- Processing: Supports administrative staff with data entry and document submission. This includes but is not limited to:
- Scanning files to Homebase Transaction Management System
- Data Entry - Enter listings into MLS system
- Making copies of List/Sale forms for Agents
- Ordering office supplies
- Maintain office phone list
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Prior reception or real estate experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong customer service and creative problem-solving experience.
- Technologically proficient in all areas including but not limited to: familiarity with various operating systems on PCs and Macs and ability to navigate computer software and hardware
- Ability to learn new software programs on an as needed basis, skillful in using the following programs including, but not limited to: Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher, and Adobe programs such as Adobe Acrobat
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Presentable (will be at front desk)
- Sort mail
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, PDFs
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.