Reimbursement Specialist ~ Moon Township, PA
Monday - Friday (8 hour shifts)
3 month position; paying $17.00 per hour.
Performs research, analysis, documentation, and interpretation for the provider reimbursement programs for an organization that provides health insurance.
- Update, maintain, and review fee scheduling and pricing structures.
- Ensure contracted rates and reimbursement policies are priced and applied accurately.
- Make reimbursement policy and process recommendations and ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Analyze provider reimbursement patterns and trends.
- Demonstrates competence in own area, and is proficient in specific area of discipline.
- Typically works with moderate guidance in area of knowledge.
- Full application of standard policies and procedures.
- May still be acquiring higher skill level, and gaining exposure to more complex tasks within job function.
- Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope.
- Job requires judgment within defined practices and procedures.
- Experience required minimum 2+ years
- Commercial insurance experience
- Medicaid Experience
- Managed Care/Medicaid
- Works under normal supervision.
- Follows established procedures.
- Detailed instructions given for new assignments.
- Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
***Must pass a criminal background check and drug screening test***
Please submit qualified resumes in PDF or MS Word format for immediate consideration.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.