Financial Analyst ~ Job costing experience, preferably in manufacturing and experience reading and evaluating blueprints a plus!
Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
6 month position; paying $20.00 per hour.
This role exists to accumulate all raw material and labor costs, constructing die layouts, working with Product Managers to determine sell price point, completing formal quotations to customers, and leading production launch meetings of all changes to existing products as well as the launches of any new products. Additional evaluation work is also an integral function in this position. This would include, but not limited to, marketing evaluations by customer, product, market, and cost-out.
This role interacts with engineering, sales, manufacturing, finance, and product management to ensure quotations reflect accurate data to meet revenue and market strategies generated by Appliance Leadership. As such, teamwork, attention to detail, strong analytical skills, ability to build relationships, visit manufacturing facilities, lead cost-out events, and effectively communicate, are vital skills to the success of this role.
- Determine process & costs, sets pricing, and provides quote
- Utilize knowledge and internal resources to accurately determine manufacturing process and all costs associated to part production to establish sell price and margin
- Adhere to business process
- Analyze and make recommendations for customer part changes to maximize benefits and processes
- Coordinates product launches on all new products and changes to existing products
- Completes appropriate documentation and distributes through product launch meeting or change notice process
- Ensure manufacturing and customer service have all details for successful hand-off
- Act as project leader for larger scale launches requiring new equipment or to accommodate new material or new process
- Customer, market, and/or product analytics are essential to monitor market pricing and to ensure consistency in cost and price. Analyses of various sorts are frequently requested by sales, manufacturing, and product management.
- Cost-out opportunities are driven by this role for areas such as SKU reduction (both raw and finished), job runs, part yield, and/or suggestions from others within the organization.
- MAPICS Data Steward
- Maintain current bills of material, including yields and routings, current price books, and entry of all new parts into MAPICS
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or accounting
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Must be willing to travel at least 5% of the time
- Job costing experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must have previous experience reading and evaluating blueprints
- Strong business and financial acumen with demonstrated analytical ability
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer volume into financial goals (revenue, EBIT, GM)
- Capable of navigating ERP and reporting systems for use in analysis and reporting (SAP, BI)
- Adherence to business service levels (speed, accuracy, cycle time)
- Fluent in MS Applications (advanced use of Excel)
- Ability to craft and deliver communications across business functions and levels of company
- Demonstrated ability to foster relationships with customer base and key internal stakeholders
- Strong execution of customer service tools (CRM), including the enforcement of all guidelines and SOPs
- Ability to contribute or lead business or customer focused projects with critical timelines and milestones
- Ability to lead detailed Kaizen events on manufacturing floor
- Agent of change in a cross-functional capacity, partnering across teams to deliver business and customer results
- Proven ability to use a rational, systematic series of steps based on sound mathematical procedures and given statements to arrive at a conclusion
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.