Data AnalystPay Rate: $20/Hour 40 Hours/Week RESPONSIBILITIES: Monitor, process, and correct client data by adhering to corporate data quality standards Research provided company names to identify...
Instructional Designer - Learning Development
Pay Rate: $54.94/Hour
* Please send at least 2 work samples that illustrate your abilities along with your application.*
Job Summary: The Instructional Designer is an integral part of Gartner’s HR Learning Enablement team. The Instructional Designer works in collaboration with the Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness team, HR Business Partners and business stakeholders across the organization to support the design and delivery of leadership level learning experiences. This role requires a high degree of independent problem solving, stakeholder management, excellent communication skills and a client-first approach.
- Assist in the instructional design and development of learning experiences aimed to create behavioral and skill change within the organization
- Apply proven learning methodologies and frameworks for effective adult learning
- Participate in learning interventions and discovery calls and assist in identifying learning goals and writing learning objectives
- Design and develop learning experiences with a wide range of modalities including, but not limited to, facilitated classroom learning, virtual facilitated learning, e-learning, job aids, facilitator guides and workbooks
- Collaborate effectively with subject matter experts and internal stakeholders to ensure alignment, collect feedback and integrated additional content
- Effectively prioritize and manage projects to completion and meet desired milestones
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Education or equivalent combination of education, certifications or training, and work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a learning solutions designer or instructional designer
- Ability to identify and apply technical and behavioral performance improvement solutions to help achieve organizational goals
- Experience with developing high-quality training content in multiple formats such as facilitated classroom learning, virtual facilitated learning, interactive e-learning, job aids, facilitator guides and workbooks
- An understanding of learning technology and how it supports learning initiatives
- Exceptional writing and design skills, as well as strong editing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, project-driven organization
- Ability to travel to our Stamford, CT office when required
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.