JOB TITLE: Machine Operator
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
PAY RATE: $14/Hour
SCHEDULE: TEMP TO HIRE
1st Shift *Training Required - will be provided*
Mon 5AM - 3:30PM
Tuesday – Thursday 6:30AM -3:30PM
Saturday 5AM - 9AM
Mon - Thursday 3:30 PM – 2AM
- Safely perform a wide range of tasks supporting the manufacturing areas, production, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and comply with all safety regulations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Must have Machine Operator experience in a high volume manufacturing setting.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions and other duties as assigned.
- Possess excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to read a tape measure, have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend and kneel thorough the entire shift.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted