JOB TITLE Object CatalogerCorestaff Services is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Object Cataloger on a government contract. We are recruiting for a...
INVENTORY CONTROL ANALYST
The Inventory Control Analyst is a responsible for ensuring inventory accuracy at Diageo’s production facility in Relay, MD. This person will ensure that all liquid inventory, barrels, material components, and finished goods, are recorded into the Diageo system in a timely and accurate manner. Their process will include reconciling actual process order consumption vs expected consumption and accounting for any variances. This person will be also responsible for ensuring proper inventory controls are in place and may be required to lead RCPS investigations to explain inventory variances. This role will need to maintain strong communication with material planning, and Maturing, Bottling, and Warehouse managers.
Role Definition and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all inventory movements and SAP system are kept in sync for all product conditions (receipts, shipments, process orders, etc) and are recorded into the system in a timely and accurate manner, including batch and tax status. Daily activities will include:
- Process Order Reconciliation
- Reconciliation of WM and IM systems
- Cycle counts
- Order amendments
- Inbound receipts and outbound shipment
- Inventory status adjustments
- Ensure that all Relay inventory in SAP is reflective of what is on site by executing a constant cadence of cycle counts for materials and Finished Goods, and leading sitewide full inventories.
- Resolve drivers of inventory variances in a timely manner.
- Communicate impacts as necessary to internal and external contacts.
- Develop best practices for working with key contacts internal to and external to company.
- Flawlessly execute all inventory transactions as necessary for the site.
- Identify and drive forward continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Provide testing support for new inventory system functionality.
- Partner with SAP Business Partners, GDBS, and Accenture as needed when SAP technical issues are raised. Provide testing support for innovation SKUs, new system functionality or project regression testing.
- Support Inventory target efforts as needed. This includes activity analysis, generating reporting, and destruction processing.
- Provide timely issue resolution to problems encountered.
- Ensure clean cut-off of all transactions at month-end for accounting purposes.
- Ensure process documentation is kept current (i.e. policies, procedures, transaction documentation, contact information) and that inventory transactions are processed with correct level of SOA approval.
- Provide back up support for Maturing manager and Bottling manager.
- Facilitate relationship between domestic 3rd party partners and all Network Supply functions (including Customer Operations, Supply Planning and Logistics) for inventory transactions.
- Fully train backups to provide a high level of service during absences.
- Manage on-site and remote internal business partners to ensure that processes are embedded and ways of working are compliant with company standards.
- Strong leadership required to embed diligent best practice ways of working with business partner.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Mandatory SAP systems knowledge - IDOC analysis, correction and processing experience a plus
- Previous supply chain experience; Understanding of total end-to-end supply chain process
- Ability to work under pressure prioritize tasks and deliver results
- Strong PC skills, excellent SAP Excel skills
- Strong communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and decision making skills
- Strong problem solving and process improvement skills
- Team player
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.