Job Title: Content Evaluation Specialist I
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate: $15-$17 per hour DOE
The Content Evaluation Specialist will quickly analyze print book file quality and make decisions based on specifications and instructions. The QA associate is responsible for final file quality and should be able to accurately determine whether something passes or fails according to specifications, have strong attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to updated instructions. The candidate should be professional, work autonomously, navigate effectively through a decision-driven workflow, and be able to track data through Excel.
- Functioning knowledge of Microsoft systems including: Word, Excel.
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written).
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by software systems and processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot and make visual quick decisions based on training.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize, with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Knowledge/experience in publishing industry would be preferred.
- Experience in quality assurance.
- Experience in tracking data.
- Fluent in second language, in addition to fluent English (spoken and written).
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.