Job Title: Data Collection Researcher I
Contract Length: 3 months
Pay Range: $27-$30 per hour DOE
- Manage the recruiting of participants for research interviews and discussions, including, but not limited to, screening, scheduling, and processing incentive payments.
- Partner with the product and design teams as well as other teams across the organization to clarify research requests, including scoping projects and coordinating testing needs.
- Execute research studies and provide insights to stakeholders.
- Execute quantitative surveys and perform analysis.
- Manage, maintain, and grow a database of users for research projects.
- Continuously evaluate research management tools and processes to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable, and offer solutions to improve these tools and processes.
- Assist the research team in keeping the research report library up-to-date and comprehensive.
- Field Research Requests & convert them to JIRA's for tracking.
- Track JIRA's & update stakeholders on active tickets / delays.
- Book rooms for Focus Groups/Interviews, schedule ethnographic studies.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (including, but not limited to, Anthropology, Social Science, Design Research, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, or Marketing) or equivalent experience.
- Experience in utilizing UX Research methodologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience balancing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Experience with process improvement, such as helping yourself and others be more productive by creating tools, wikis, templates and other improvements that save time and add quality.
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, UserTesting.com, Qualtrics.
- Experience creating and presenting reports to stakeholders.
- Interest in and familiarity with consumer technology products.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.