Job Title: Data Collection Researcher IContract Length: 3 monthsPay Range: $27-$30 per hour DOEJOB DESCRIPTION Manage the recruiting of participants for research interviews and discussions, including,...
Title: Project/Program Manager
This position is an exciting new one designed to meet FDA requirements that ensures FDA complaints are up to date. The right candidate will be excellent at working with cross functional teams and communicating clearly to everyone involved.
- Completion of FDA forms.
- Case tracking and work with supporting teams to provide any information or action needed to ensure the case is closed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that data is updated in the appropriate data system.
- Work closely with the team partners to follow up on the status of each case.
- Additional responsibilities as the process continues to solidify.
- Associate degree in a Program Management/Business Administration.
- 1+ year/s experience as engineering project, program manager/coordinator, or HW/PD engineering team contributor/lead.
- Background in consumer related products.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Program Management/Business Administration.
- Experience working with custom manufacturing teams.
- 2+ years of experience as engineering project manager.
- Understanding of product development life cycles.
- Hands on experience with development using outside supplier teams.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.