Administrative Assistant IIJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management including external business partners....
Administrative Assistant II
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management including external business partners. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support. Serves as the department/group contact. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Multi-tasking administrative duties and switching priorities as needed.
- New hire onboarding.
- Inventory management.
- Event coordination and planning.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- 2-4+ years previous Administrative Support experience
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint
- Experience with executive support (calendar, travel, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- MS internal tools (MyOrder, Headtrax, MS Space, etc)
- Must demonstrate initiative.
- BA or BS degree
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.