Administrative Assistant IIJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management including external business partners....
Administrative Assistant III
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management including external business partners. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support. Serves as the department/group contact. Completes special projects as assigned.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Calendar/Travel/Expense management.
- Working with the leadership team to plan and execute large scale team-wide or leadership-wide morale events, offsites, and meetings.
- New hire setup and onboarding activities.
- Help manage team space.
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain a friendly work environment for the team.
- Ensure compliance of the company’s and teams’ operational policies and procedures.
- Procure goods and services, including computer equipment, office supplies, facilities requests.
- This person must be action-orientated, assertive, proactive, and able to work autonomously.
- Our ideal candidate will have a high degree of integrity and professionalism, while demonstrating a great sense of humor and the ability to collaborate well with others with diverse work styles.
- The team welcomes your creative ideas and input on the work we do and in your areas of responsibility.
- 3-5+ years of Administrative Support experience.
- 2+ years of calendar management.
- Strong organizational, escalation, and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint
- Experience using MyOrder, Headtrax, MS Space, MSExpense2, MyOrder, and iCIMS.
- Ability to make timely decisions, prioritize and exercise sound judgment with appropriate urgency in situations that require a quick response.
- BA or BS degree
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.