Customer Service/Call CenterMonday Friday (8 hour shifts)6 month position; paying $14.70 per hour.Duties include answering inbound calls and responding to emails from client producers related...
Data Entry Operator
Monday - Friday 8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (8 hour shifts)
6 month position; paying $14.45 per hour.
- Completes day to day training and mentoring with team members.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of submitted information.
- Escalates issues/concerns to more senior team members and/or management.
- Maintains plan sponsor and participant data confidentiality.
- Monitors incoming work queue and ensures items are completed in a timely manner.
- Processes assigned routine transactions including but not limited to enrollments, contributions and distributions in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meeting departmental quality/production standards.
- Provides feedback to team members if changes are needed in the process.
- Provides routine technical retirement plan information to internal and/or external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet customer needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet customer needs.
- Collaborates with management to establish and maintain quality standards; validates adherence to quality assurance controls.
- Ensures incoming audit requests are completed accurately, in a timely manner, and meet departmental quality/production standards.
- Maintains a strict level of confidentiality.
- Performs increasingly more complex quality assurance audits within multiple systems / product lines.
- Performs routine and progressively more non-routine, increasingly more complex, participant-level and plan-level quality assurance audits in accordance with established guidelines, procedures, and audit criteria.
- Provides new hire training, cross-training, and knowledge-sharing to peers and more junior team members.
- Provides routine and progressively more non-routine audit feedback and corrections to team members, management, and appropriate business contacts.
- Serves as a resource and point of contact for escalated issues for more junior team members. Escalates issues to his/her manager when needed.
- 3 - 5+ Years of experience in quality assurance and/or quality control or other related field that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of this position. (Required)
- High School diploma or GED or minimum Associate degree in lieu of required experience. (Minimum Required)
- Year of general experience – need not be directly related to position
- Processing or similar experience that aligns to the responsibilities for the role preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multitask while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives tasks to completion
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.