Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ( 8 hour shifts)
3 month position; paying $15.00 per hour.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we’ve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Quantarium, GoPaperless, Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
- Most of us are casually dressed… and if you look a little closer, we have a relaxed attitude to match our threads
- Doing the right thing for our customers is only one part of our philosophy. We also believe in doing the right thing for our employees.
Generally, what would you do as the Receptionist?
- Open doors at 8 am
- Stock kitchen
- Answer phones
- Greet guests / have them sign in
- Log ALL documents that come in (UPS, FedEx, GSO, and Deliver-It)
- Suite Communications
- Order Kitchen / Office Supplies
- Request Maintenance – Building Engines
- Order parking cards / Validation
- Sort and stamp mail, pass out or send out accordingly
- Forward building emails
- Create name plates / office plates for new employees
- Set up new user – FedEx / UPS
- Close doors at 5 pm
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Quick learner
- Willing to work independently
- Critical thinker who can respond to request with a sense of urgency
- Open to feedback and flexible with change
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.