Sr. Metrics Analyst
Pay Rate: $65/Hour ***Pending successful performance, this contract position has a high probability of becoming an internal full time position.***
- Work with project managers, supply chain, project controls, project teams and vendors to gather, track and report on relevant metrics.
- Work with large volumes of data and provide trending and analysis to draw conclusions based on data.
- Build charts, dashboards and various graphical representations for Senior Leadership.
- Must have 5 years Analyst Experience
- Strong Power BI proficiency with in-depth knowledge of the coding language Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Must have strong understanding of Relational Data Modeling with particular emphasis on the developing Star Schemas to support robust data analytics (Kimball Dimensional Modeling)
- Must be strongly Technically proficient writing Structured Query Language particularly the Oracle variant (PL/SQL)
- Experience with vendor management preferred.
- Must be proactive and comfortable working with little guidance to gather relevant data.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.