Customer Service Representative - Call Center Agent
Hours of Operation are between 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (40+ hours per week within hours of operation)*
*Opportunities exist to work over-time based on business need. Schedules will fluctuate within this time frame based on business demand. Qualified candidates must be flexible and available to work daily varying schedules between 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m..
6-month position; paying $14.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking qualified candidates to work a customer service contract in Toledo OH.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our clients' careers have touched your life in more ways than you know. In fact, for more than 70 years their products have been playing a role in thousands of ways worldwide—from composites found in the automotive industry to innovative roofing products to energy-efficient insulation. As a Fortune 500 company, in business for over 75 consecutive years, our cutting-edge innovations continue to enhance lives and the communities in which we live, work and play. With our headquarters in Toledo, Ohio, we have a global presence spanning 28 countries reaching across five continents. Discover opportunities that will transform your career today.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The call center agent is the first point of contact to address direct and indirect customer inquiries, regarding client’s products and services. The Agent is responsible for ensuring that all questions are handled in a professional and mutually beneficial manner and in accordance with company standards. The role is part of the Supply Chain and Industrial Strategy organization (SCIS).
- Provide quality service to internal and external customers.
- Handle incoming calls, emails and web inquiries regarding Owens Corning’s products and programs
- Ensure a timely and professional response
- Enter all relevant information regarding inquiries into Owens Corning’s system
- Provide detailed step-by-step instructions to customers concerning website navigation and browsing, order or claim status, and/or product availability
- Advise customers on products and programs to promote the OC brand and drive overall sales
- Follow up with customers as requested
Your performance will be assessed with bases on the following Metrics:
- Call quality score
- Customer feedback
- Information accuracy
- Adherence to schedule
- High School diploma or equivalent (Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred)
- At least one year work experience in a customer facing environment
- Building materials experience
- 1-3 years prior customer service experience
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient typing skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor appropriate for corporate environment
- Proficient working knowledge of the MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Capable of quickly and accurately identifying customer needs, solving problems systematically, using sound business judgment, and following through on commitments
- Strong team building, customer service, planning and organizing skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment
- Ensures personal accountability
- Quickly learns and adapts to change
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.