Inside Sales Equipment SpecialistMonday Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (40-hour work week; No weekends needed!)4-month position; paying $22.00 per hour. CORESTAFF Services is seeking...
Inside Sales Equipment Specialist
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (40 hour work week; No weekends needed!)
4 month position; paying $22.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Richmond, VA?
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client delivers careers with purpose and potential. The focus on better health starts with creating an inclusive environment with strong values where you can build a fulfilling career. You can count on us to provide you with resources and opportunities to grow and be your best, while contributing to our pursuit of improving lives. Every day, our client’s employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient. They work to distribute medical supplies, bandages, syringes, vials of flu vaccine, and pharmaceutical drugs to help real patients like Jack, an eight-year-old boy battling cancer. They take that job seriously. Together, the work done is shaping the future of healthcare. If you are passionate about combining a meaningful career with a balanced life, join us on this journey and apply for a job with our client today. Every day, the company's employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Sells the company’s medical and surgical products via telephone to prospective and/or existing customers such as doctor's offices, healthcare facilities, ambulance services etc. Responds to customer inquiries, processing orders and generating additional sales. Capitalize on customer experience and satisfaction to achieve the sales targets. Qualifies and follows up with sales leads. May direct customers to website or other company resources for information. Works independently but as part of a team accumulating knowledge of product line and solutions.
- Generate prospective customers and close sales through cold calling prospect lists and inactive or win-back accounts
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry and vendor products/offerings with vendor site visits and other means, as well as the competitive posture of the Company
- Exercises judgment with defined procedures to determine appropriate action
- Displays thorough knowledge of company products and value added programs
- Prepare quotes and negotiate sales transactions
- Outstanding communication skills demonstrating the highest level of professionalism (grammar, diction)
- Aggressively prospect, develop and close new prospects using a variety of sources.
- Work directly with valued customers to discuss and understand their needs and develop customized proposals.
- Exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals by driving top line revenue with existing customers.
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale.
- Utilize proprietary technology to engage clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2 years relevant experience preferred
- High level of computer proficiency using Outlook Office, Particularly Excel, and Salesforce.com
- Adaptive and solutions-based approach to selling
- Ability to work autonomously
- Goal oriented, competitive, and results driven
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Engaging and confident phone demeanor
- Ability to understand technology systems and customer connectivity platforms and articulate the value that they deliver to customers. Examples include Orbits, Scan Manager, HomeCare, HomeBase, Brightree, and EDI
- Willingness to relocate for career growth a plus
- Traditional office environment
- Significant amount of time performing computer and phone based work is required
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.