Inside Sales Representative IIMonday Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (40-hour work week; No weekends needed!)4-month position; paying $17.50 per hour. CORESTAFF Services is seeking...
Inside Sales Equipment Specialist
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (40-hour work week; No weekends needed!)
3-month position; paying $20.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking qualified candidates to work a contract in Richmond, VA?
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client delivers careers with purpose and potential. The focus on better health starts with creating an inclusive environment with strong values where you can build a fulfilling career. You can count on us to provide you with resources and opportunities to grow and be your best, while contributing to our pursuit of improving lives. Every day, our client’s employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient. They work to distribute medical supplies, bandages, syringes, vials of flu vaccine, and pharmaceutical drugs to help real patients like Jack, an eight-year-old boy battling cancer. They take that job seriously. Together, the work done is shaping the future of healthcare. If you are passionate about combining a meaningful career with a balanced life, join us on this journey and apply for a job with our client today. Every day, the company's employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Under the direction of the Inside Sales Manager, this position is responsible for marketing the company’s products and services to prospects via outbound sales calls. It is also responsible for maintaining and building existing customer relationships via frequent phone contact. The position interfaces directly with customers, but also must be able to work with internal departments like customer service, operations, marketing, product development, manufacturing and other members of the sales team. Assignments are moderately complex in nature and good judgment is required to resolve problems and make recommendations. Candidates must be self-starters who are able to manage their own work schedule with a minimal amount of oversight. People skills and superb phone communications skills are essential. The ability to work well and productively with team members and other departments within company is also required.
- Generate cold calls to qualified and non-qualified leads via networking opportunities, mailings, internet research and other resources
- Generate new business via outbound cold calls
- Recover and grow declining and/or $0 based accounts
- Generate quotes and proposals as required
- Answer product questions and assist the customer service department in resolving issues
- Conduct quality follow-up calls in a timely manner
- Enter activities and opportunities in CRM tool
- Accountable for tracking leads success/failure rate on a monthly basis
- Provide status reports and updates to management on a monthly basis
- Mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients
- Perform other duties as required
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- One-two years of sales experience
- Four year degree in business or a related field, or equivalent experience
- While not required, medical product knowledge, distribution experience and pricing/financial experience can be helpful
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- CRM experience (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Traditional office environment
- Significant amount of time performing computer and phone-based work is required
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.