AP AdministratorDo you have high volume Accounts Payable experience? Now hiring for a great opportunity in Northwest Houston for a Accounts Payable Administrator paying...
Our client in Downtown Houston is looking for 2 HR Assistant's to join their team! This position is paying up to $22/hr., working 9AM - 3PM --- great opportunity!!
- Provides support in an HR Employee Services department to include pre-employment processes, background verifications, and personnel records reviews
- Significantly supports federal compliance initiatives
- Supplied instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform expected job functions
- Contacts internal and external partners for documentation collection and clarification
- May be expected to perform some clerical duties (electronic filing, scanning, etc.)
What YOU need to be qualified:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years in HR field or related area
- Corporate type setting preferred
- Experience with Taleo or other ATS preferred
- Familiar with HR concepts, practices, and procedures
- Intermediate Windows and MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) proficiency
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.