Medical Coding Specialist***Candidates without prior experience in Medical Billing & Coding will not be considered. ***Monday Friday (40 hours per week) 2+ month position; paying...
Our client in Southeast Austin is looking for a Warehouse Associate on a temp to hire basis to join their team! Great company to work for - apply today!!
Shift - Monday - Friday 7AM - 5PM
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by safely operating warehouse machinery and keeping pallet racking , pallet area, and work stations neat; this may require sweeping, dusting, mopping, or general maintenance
- Prepares orders by processing requests, pulling products, and placing orders in audit or staging area
- Receives and processes incoming warehouse stock products by verifying quantity and description of products received by checking merchandise against the packing list utilizing warehouse management system (WMS)
- Sorts and places products on shelves or designated area according to organizational standards
- Operates and maintains warehouse vehicles and equipment, including pallet jacks, fork lifts, and WMS equipment
- Performs inventory controls and keeps quality standards high for audits; may also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Must be able to perform essential job functions
- Must have the ability to perform heavy manual tasks under varying weather and/or temperature conditions.
- Must be able to read and write English
- Valid Driver's License preferred but not a requirement
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.