Assembly Operator (Contract)
Monday- Friday from 8am-5pm
- Performs various electronic assembly operations utilizing company drawings, blueprints, documents, and procedures.
- Performs test and checkout operations as documented by the appropriate procedures and checklists.
- Understands and ensures the need for complete and accurate check sheets and test forms.
- Coordinate all necessary job orders and stock transactions with Inventory Control.
- Performs various cleaning operations at the workbench and in the cleaning area.
- Interface with Customer Support department to perform troubleshooting, checkout, and repair of customer equipment as necessary.
- Interface with R&D department to provide prototype and first article assembly of electronic assemblies as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in soldering techniques and practices.
- Ability to operate various hand tools, power tools, and test & diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to read and obey safety rules, procedures and regulations when performing all tasks.
- Ability to read and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.