Pay: $21 - $23/hr DOE
Contract Length: 9 months
This is a full-time position that works effectively with internal and external clients and candidates internationally, often providing their first impression of the company. Schedules interviews and phone screens while working directly with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers. Follows-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and e-mail. Maintains accurate candidate records on the internal applicant tracking system. Identifies opportunities for improving overall candidate experience and scheduling efficiency. Assists with coordinating other recruiting activities as needed.
- BA or BS, or equivalent job experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must have previous experience working in a corporate/international environment in administrative or scheduling roles.
- Strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in day to day process.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.