Pay Rate: $20-$30/Hour
Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
Job Summary: We have a client looking for a Benefits Coordinator for Total Rewards Strategy to implement major changes to Savings Plans within a 1-year timeframe.
- Manage several cross functional workstreams to meet critical milestones and implement new full projects successfully.
- Translate business requirements to a technical resource and vice versa.
- Maintain knowledge of 401(k) plans and administration from the standpoint of plan documents and various regulations from Dept of Labor, IRS, and ERISA
- Project management skills
- Technical skills – the ability to understand, draft, translate, and test technical requirements. Understanding of interface file layouts and requirements, security, and transfer of files back and forth from the company to vendor.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 is a plus.
- Benefits knowledge and knowledge of how 401(k) contributions are deducted from payroll and managed by recordkeeping systems.
- Vendor selection experience – ability to manage RFP process for vendor selection to manage a new system wide program
- Experience in developing a communications strategy and change management plan to roll out system wide for various changes being implemented
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.