Pay Rate: $18 - $20/Hour (Depending on experience)
Job Summary: Our client is looking for a dispatch resource to be responsible for scheduling work to various field resources.
- Manage the exceptions associated with the schedule that Click generates.
- Work with supervisors to resolve schedule issues and ensure priority work is scheduled.
- Monitor radio, phone, and system messages to communicate schedule adjustments to field personnel.
- Dispatch work after the start of the day (after field employees have left the yard in the morning), using Click software, including adjusting crews as necessary after initial dispatching.
- Contact customers as needed to resolve access issues.
- Make customer contact to resolve customer issues/complaints as needed.
- Interface with internal groups such as Project Management and Construction, Major Accounts, and Distribution Operations Center for planned outages and resource coordination.
- Adjust schedules based on feedback.
- Serve as a member of the Incident Response Team.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years experience in related field i.e. Customer Service, Meter Service or Service Scheduling/Dispatch
- MS Office proficiency required
- Ability to learn new software package information *Employees will be trained on proprietary software*
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.