Data Entry Specialist
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (8-hour shifts)
1-month position; paying $12.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Pflugerville, TX.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client was founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America's Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, our client stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, our client helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Data Entry Specialist pulls individual medical files from the storage box, identifies required data fields from each file, and enters that information into the database for the client. One box at a time is carried to the workstation, where individual files are pulled and data is entered. When all files have been reviewed, they are returned to the box, which is in turn carried back to the pallet. Maximum storage height on each pallet is 5 boxes. Except for the periods when boxes are physically being moved (5% of time), work is performed from a seated position (95% of time).
Performance is measured based on the number of 10-key strokes. Must have prior Data Entry Experience and must be able to type at 8000+ KPH
- Proficient Data Entry skills, Data Entry testing required
- Accurately process data entry information and ensure prompt completion of tasks
- Must maintain consistent high frequency of keystrokes (10,000 kph), with 100% accuracy confirmed by ‘double key’ verification.
- Must be able to lift and carry boxes from 30-50lbs (bankers boxes) from pallet to desk on a regular basis.
- Will move pallets with a manual hand jack,
- Steel toed shoes required
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Must maintain consistent high frequency of keystrokes (10,000 kph), with 100% accuracy confirmed by ‘double key’ verification
- Carry cartons ranging in weight from 30-50lbs for distances up to 20 feet on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes
- Lift and lower cartons from/to pallet and from/to workstation. Cartons range in weight from 30-50#, with lift heights ranging from 13” to 45”, on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- Exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- Complete required training within the allotted time frame
**Attire must be presentable and appropriate for the working environment**
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING TEST
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.