Invoicing Specialist Pay Rate: $15/Hour RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide additional resources in support of reviewing and processing invoices to enable project controls, increased focus on controlling cost Perform...
Pay Rate: $15/Hour
- Provide additional resources in support of reviewing and processing invoices to enable project controls, increased focus on controlling cost
- Perform risk management, standardize processes and improve status reporting across the Grid Modernization Portfolio of capital projects
- Perform general clerical duties to include data processing/ extraction, document preparation, data entry, electronic filing and customer contact.
- Auditing/Verification of Invoices
- High School Diploma or Higher Education
- Accounts payable experience preferred - experience processing high volume of invoices.
- Asset Suite Software experience would be helpful (Oracle based system) but not required
- Vendor management experience would be a plus, a candidate who comes with detail-oriented experiences.
- High Level MS Office Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication required, skills must be strong to effectively escalate and communicate issues to the project team and communicate with leadership/key stakeholders
- Analytical and critical thinking - be agile in understanding there are different processes to utilize and the steps will not always remain constant.
- Must have experience receiving and processing invoices in their internal system to track vendor contract data/invoices
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.