Inside Sales Administrative Assistant Do you have experienced Inside Sales Administrative Assistant? Now hiring for 2-4-month contract for a Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in...
Hiring Refinisher for custom chandelier and light fixtures. Great opportunity working for a company located in Cypress area.
The Refinisher is chiefly responsible for refinishing of custom, rework, and special projects.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensures product is prepped properly to avoid overspray and preserve surfaces, including degreasing, removing dirt or oils, or foreign substances.
- Applies leafs and other materials to create unique finishes.
- Visually inspects products for quality throughout the refinishing process.
- Observes the highest level of safety and cleanliness at all times.
- Performs cleaning and daily maintenance of tools and equipment to ensure good working order and lifespan.
- Excellent knowledge & skills within all aspects of paint and refinishing.
- Prior experience and familiarity working with color identification, paint mixing and application, and related chemicals and components.
- Knowledge of appropriate processes & work methods.
- Previous experience of working within a strong safety culture.
- Previous experience of working as part of a team.
Pay: $18.00 Per Hour
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.