Warehouse Destruction TechnicianPay: $13.00 $15.50/hr DOE Contract Length: 6 monthsHours: 8:30AM 5:00PMABOUT OUR CLIENTOur client was founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018...
Administrative Assistant II
Part time, 8am--12pm Mon--Fri
Job Summary: The Administrative Specialist will serve as the face of WestRock for customers and visitors to the facility. The Administrative Specialist will serve and support the General Manager, Plant Manager and Customer Service Manager and other staff with administrative duties in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. In addition to substantial administrative duties, the Administrative Specialist generates reports; tracks inventory, shipping, and billing; manages the phone system; maintains calendar scheduling, daily/weekly payroll, daily A/P and A/P accrual for month-end reporting; and purchases office supplies.
Major Job Responsibilities:
• Facilitate ordering and maintenance of department office supplies, maintaining proper inventory levels for designated areas
• Prepare and run monthly employee reports, including employee attendance, man-hour productivity/machine utilization, overtime hours, and daily booking orders
• Report quarterly bonuses linked to employee attendance, and provide first line of support to supervisors on Kronos software
• Perform other job duties as assigned, including project-related work to support various functions such as safety, quality, cost savings, continuous improvement, environmental, reliability, training, and data integrity
• Prioritize daily routines and be flexible to accommodate changing priorities
• Assist in closing payroll on a weekly basis and report payroll and time entry discrepancies to department leads
People and Culture
• Assist with customer visits to the facility, welcome all guests, receive and process all incoming mail and telephone calls
• Schedule, coordinate and manage meetings/conference calls and related activities including all on-site meeting logistics
• Collaborate with department heads to resolve timing conflicts to ensure appropriate meeting attendance
Critical Skills / Capabilities:
• Organizational Skills
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.