Administrative Assistant IPay: $25 $27/hour DOEContract Length: 5 monthsJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels...
Administrative Assistant I
Pay: $25 - $28 DOE
Contract Length: 4 months with possibility of extension
This is a part time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management including external business partners. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support. Serves as the department/group contact. Completes special projects as assigned.
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint
- MS tools (MyOrder, Headtrax, MS Space, etc)
- 3+ years of administrative experience.
- 2+ years of calendar management in MS Outlook.
- 2+ years booking travel.
- 2+ years managing expense reports
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with executive support (calendar, travel, etc)
- Experience booking international travel
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.