LaborerMonday Friday 3:00 p.m. -11:00 p.m. 3-month position; paying $12.00 per hour.CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Winston-Salem, NC.ABOUT...
Monday - Friday 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
3-month position; paying $12.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Winston-Salem, NC.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. The client's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Miscellaneous Manufacturing is an entry level position to learn the processes of manufacturing and the different machines used in the process.
- Pushing Stock.
- Stacking off from the machines.
- Off load corrugated from the machines.
- Assist operators and apprentices as needed.
- Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Overtime is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Safety - Includes following safety rules and regulations, working to create and maintain good housekeeping, knowledge and use of safety equipment, active participation in safety effort, attending safety meetings, confronting others regarding safety, reporting incidents and near misses, correcting unsafe conditions.
- Quality - Evaluates the ability of employee to produce superior products or services, meeting all specifications and expectations, free of errors or waste. Includes accuracy, following correct procedures, such as, GMP, SOP, ISO requirements, performing all quality checks, complete and legible documentation.
- Knowledge of Field - Relates to employee’s understanding and knowledge of duties, methods and procedures required by the job. Indicators are troubleshooting skills, technical competence, application of training, thoroughness and efficiency in solving problems, and making progress improvements.
- Accountability/Dependability - Evaluates the degree to which employee accepts responsibility and follows through on commitments. Indicators are task completion, following procedures, thoroughness, reliability, completion of difficult tasks, working without supervision, acknowledging and correcting own mistakes, facing and resolving conflict.
- Initiative - Evaluates an employee’s willingness to act on their own to assume new or additional responsibilities, to voluntarily start projects or attempt non-routine tasks. Indicators are self-starting, proactive, energetic, enthusiasm, and ingenuity, willingness to try, innovative, finding a better way.
- Teamwork - Evaluates the ability of an employee to work cooperatively with others in an interdependent relationship to achieve common goals. Indicators are flexibility and adaptability, cooperation, listening, group problem solving, willingness to change, to lead as well as follow, recognizing and utilizing diversity.
- Interpersonal/Culture - Evaluates the ability to get along with others in an open and respectful manner. Indicators are communication skills, including listening, positive relationships with others, treating others fairly and with respect, openness and honesty, ability to disagree while maintaining good relationships, tolerant of others. Demonstrates the clients Key Behaviors: Diligent and acting in a manner consistent with the 4 key behaviors: (1) create an environment of respect and trust for our co-workers and customers, (2) empower and engage our co-workers to improve our performance and lower our cost, (3) satisfy our customers every time, and (4) do the right thing for the client– always.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Includes being present and ready for work as expected. Indicators are attendance records, number of times tardy, frequency of lateness returning from scheduled breaks or meal times, work readiness, and preparedness to begin work on time. (Three unexcused tardies equals one unexcused absence)
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.