Data Entry SpecialistMonday Friday 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. (Full-Time)(1st Shift)(40-hours per week) 3-month position; paying $15.00 per hour. CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate...
Marketing Automation Specialist (Contract)
- Support the distribution of communications through the creation, testing, execution and tracking of demand generation and operations-focused digital and direct marketing campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Requirements gathering with stakeholders
- Report out on digital and direct marketing campaign results to marketing leaders.
- Assist in the development of new lead generation capabilities in Marketo.
- Other duties as assigned in support of the Marketing Operations team
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 4-year degree, ideally in marketing, business, communications, journalism, English, or relevant field.
- Required Business Experience:
3-5 years’ experience in Marketo or similar marketing automation platform.
- Solid communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced marketing environment, constantly striving for excellence
- Ability to work with a variety of customers, varying in seniority and work experience
- Advanced HTML knowledge (e.g., Dreamweaver)
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM preferred
- Business maturity, with the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations
- Takes initiative to drive and shape projects
- Sense of humor and ability to manage flexibly in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.