Talent Acquisition / Corporate Recruiter
Our client, Empower Retirement, is seeking an experienced Recruiting professional with the ability to establish client relationships to provide contract recruiting support for a leading retirement services client. The position will support the Call Center. This candidate will be filling up to 20 to 30 openings on a consistent and on-going basis on a local and national level.
Three to six month contract position, possible extension based upon business needs. The contractor is required to work on-site.
• High volume multi-state call center recruiting
• Sourcing candidates
• Phone screen candidates
• Schedule interviews with line managers
• Provide assessments when necessary
• Will be interfacing with the hiring managers regarding needs
• High-volume recruiting experience required
• Recruiting experience in the Financial Services industry a plus
• Three to five years experience in full cycle recruiting
• Must be proficient in utilizing various job boards, networking and search engines
• Previous applicant tracking system usage required
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Must be able to receive background approval prior to start date.
Only local candidates will be considered.
Related Terms: recruiter, recruiting, staffing specialist, staffing manager, manager of recruitment, corporate recruiter, talent acquisition consultant, contract recruiter, sourcing, human resources, social media
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.