Warehouse Associate5 days a week 7:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m. 10-month position; paying $15.00 per hour DOE.CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a...
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (8 hour shifts)
Normal Work Schedule: 5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.?
4 month position paying $15.00/ per hour
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidates to work a contract in Nashville,TN.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client was founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America's Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, our client stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, our client helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Corestaff Services is seeking 8 contract records specialist candidates for a data collection and storage opportunity! Partnered with one of our premier clients, workers at this level will be in a warehouse environment and your responsibilities would include employees process orders and move boxes of files, books, binders, backup tapes and other materials. The work is very physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and moving/arranging of boxes while standing, stooping, crawling, kneeling and twisting. Employees must be able to lift and carry boxes ranging in weight from 10-100 lbs on a regular basis, without assistance. Employees must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks while walking on uneven and concrete surfaces.
Here's a little more information on this opportunity....
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation
- Read and write English
- Lift and move boxes, read labels, and process incoming and outgoing orders.
- Use the proprietary computer system to track orders and determine the location of boxes
- Operate hand held scanner
- Climb and balance on ladders
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 100 lbs. without assistance for prolonged periods
- Employee must be able to load, operate and move hand carts, pallet jacks and various other material handling aids
- Load and shrink wrap pallets at ground level, or on carts
- Load boxes onto pallets and load pallets onto trucks manually and with material handling aids
***Steel Toe Shoes Are Required For This Role***
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.