Our Company is looking for Instructional Designer/Learning Solutions Designer is an integral part of our company’s HR Learning Enablement team. The Instructional Designer/Learning Solutions...
Work Front Freelance Manager
Our client in Stamford is looking for a candidate who has Workfront Experience. The responsibilities would include but are not limited to, working in Workfront and assigning projects based on designer availability and volume. Adjust timelines if needed and tag Ops and Marcom to confirm new timelines. The ability to quickly resolve timeline and deadline issues. Manage the execution of assigned projects through delivery and adhere to workflow processes and deadlines. This incumbent must be able to clearly understand and translate the needs of each project to the Design team. Work in collaboration with CCOE Stamford to develop a fast-paced error free workflow. They will need escalate issues on projects immediately
- Technical Skills - 3-6 years’ experience
- Proven track record managing volume in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative matrix environment, with strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good multi-project management, prioritization, time management capacity
- Experience working with, troubleshooting, and reporting within Project Management Software/Applications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.