Great opportunity for huge energy company in The Woodlands! Long term position for a Sr. Instructional Designer/Trainer Analyst pay up to $75/hr DOE!This position...
Environmental Health & Safety Analyst
Production Manufacturing company in Northwest Houston looking for an experienced EH&S Analyst to join their team.
- Support efforts in the development, implementation, and evaluation of all environmental, health and safety processes, programs, and procedures to achieve goals and continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all country and local environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements and standards.
- Develop and maintain meaningful Department metrics and SLA’s.
- Develop and maintain a compliance calendar to confirm all compliance activity timelines are met, to include environmental permits and permit reporting requirements.
- Analyze EH&S management system and processes and recommend improvements.
- Analyze risk reduction programs and recommend improvements.
- Assess training needs, create and implement all required safety training to include new employees' orientation. Deliver EH&S training sessions to all levels of the plant organization, to include ERT training and guidance.
- Ensure incident investigations are effective in the identification of root cause and that corrective and preventive actions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Lead safety meetings with site leaders, employees and committee volunteers.
- Complete internal and external EH&S reporting requirements in a timely manner.
- Assist EH&S Manager analyzing spending and capital investments decision making and planning.
- Analyze and manage all work-related injuries and workers compensation claims.
- Analyze and manage all ergonomic issues to prevent occupational injuries.
- Coach operational leadership to establish best in class EH&S culture.
- Challenge and foster employee engagement, recognition, and employee suggestions to ensure best in class EH&S systems are implemented and sustained.
- Develop a "visual factory" for environmental, health and safety programs.
- Understand chemical management, handling of all hazardous and non-hazardous wastes streams, wastewater treatment permit and air permit.
- Maintain ISO 14001 and 45001 certifications and preparation of all required EH&S audits.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's degree preferred. Preferably in Environmental, Health & Safety
- Professional EH&S Certification preferred, e.g. Certified Safety Professional, Certified Industrial Hygienist, etc.
- Process and handle Workers Compensation Claims from start to finish
- Has strong analytic/analysis experience
- 1 to 5 years of working experience in manufacturing environment with emphasis on safety/environmental management
- Thorough knowledge of EH&S state and country regulatory requirements
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple activities
Direct hire opportunity in Northwest Houston for an awesome company, who offers excellent benefits. Salary up to $65K, DOE.
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.