Flexible 10-hour shifts between 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (4-days a week) (Not to exceed 40 hours in any given week)
8-month position; paying $22.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Mt Bethel, PA.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, our client is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody our client’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all aspects of repair, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance related to production and engineering operations with our client's Advanced Materials. Included is troubleshooting and repair of equipment associated with all gas manifolds and the associated facility equipment.
- Installation and/or modification of chemical processing equipment as well as the repair and troubleshooting of auxiliary equipment associated with all chemical processing equipment and other facility equipment.
- Assist in promoting safety and organization in the maintenance dept.
- Continues review and updating of Work Instructions
- Recommended PM intervals based on repair data
- Responsible for the execution of the Preventative Maintenance Program and the Monitoring and Measuring Devices Program.
- Specialize in Engineering improvement construction projects, ensuring that projects have a well-defined scope and schedule which has been reviewed by all affected parties.
- Recommended spare parts inventory levels
- Be able to write Purchase Requisitions for needed parts
- Be able to perform all component rebuilds and calibrations.
- Understand and follow the process flow within chemical processing equipment .
- Understand and perform valid leak checks
- Follow all work instructions and safety protocol
- Organize and sort information using available computer software
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.