Data Entry OperatorMonday Friday (8 hour shifts)6 month position; paying $16.00 per hour.We are converting plans to a new payroll system so this position will...
Data Entry Operator?
Monday - Friday (8-hour shifts) (40 hours per week)
6-month position; paying $16.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Fort Wayne, IN.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, the company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, our client makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are underwriting and processing participant distribution request. Should be able to multi task with attention to detail. Flexible, ability to change from task to task easily. You will input data for new variable and fixed annuity paperwork by entering data into administrative systems. Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by; making suggestions for improvement and learning new skills, procedures and processes.
- Performs other duties as required. Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by making suggestions for improvement and learning new skills, procedures and processes
- High School diploma or GED (Minimum Required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multitask while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.