Customer Service Specialist IIIJOB DESCRIPTION Interacts with customers and meter installation vendor; gives information in response to inquiries about smart meter deployment. Takes care of and settles...
- Provides program support to assigned programs to support internal and external requirements.
- Responsible for processing, tracking and reporting of customer and vendor rebates for products and services programs.
- Utilizes basic accounting skills to process invoices and payments to vendors and rebates to customers.
- Effectively handle calls by acting as a liaison for internal and external customers.
- Accurately input data into various systems to document transaction details, process rebates and populate reports.
- Utilize strong communication and phone skills to resolve service inquiries, determine customer needs and to prequalify customers for programs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills
- Basic data entry skills
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.