Administrative Assistant IPay: $25 $28 DOEContract Length: 4 months with possibility of extensionJob DescriptionThis is a part time position that performs a variety of...
Administrative Assistant I
Pay: $25 - $27/hour DOE
Contract Length: 5 months
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management, including executive. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support. Completes special projects as assigned.
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint
- MS tools (MyOrder, Headtrax, MS Space, etc)
- 3+ years of administrative experience.
- 2+ years of calendar management in MS Outlook.
- 2+ years booking travel.
- 2+ years managing expense reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with executive support (calendar, travel, etc)
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.