Financial Analyst IIPay: $43 $50/hour DOEContract Length: 5 monthsJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that is responsible for the budgeting and forecasting process...
Financial Analyst III
Pay: $56 - $63/hour DOE
Contract Length: 5 months
This is a full-time position that is responsible for developing, interpreting, and implementing financial models for planning and execution. Performs complex analysis in areas such as budgets, product line analysis, mergers and acquisitions work, and credit functions. Responsible for budget preparation and financial decisions. Creates metrics and reports for senior management. Works closely in daily interaction in formal office setting with teams to ensure alignment in communication and goals.
- BA or BS in Finance
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Certified in Microsoft Excel
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint
- 5+ years of financial experience.
- 5+ years Excel skills, specifically with pivot tables.
- 4+ years Microsoft product experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills when working with aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.