WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE 5 Days per week 9:30 a.m. 6:00 p.m.6 month contractCORESTAFF Services is seeking 4 contract records specialist for a data collection and storage...
Corestaff Services is currently seeking a Laborer/ Helper for a client in Washington, DC.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs tasks which require physical capabilities.
- Loads and unloads trucks and stack materials for storage.
- Collect refuse and salvageable materials.
- Assists skilled technicians as needed with additional tasks.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED). One to three months related experience and/or training.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.